We are sole representatives of Dutchclamp® cable clamps and cable blocks in Baltics.
This Dutch product, made of 30% glass fibre reinforced polyamide (PA), meets the most stringent
requirements for short-circuit-proof mounting of low, medium and high voltage cables.
These top quality clamps are used in more than 20 countries throughout the world.
All cables can be quickly, easily and securely mounted.
The following types are available:
· SE types for the short-circuit-proof mounting of single- and multi-conductor cables.
Cable diameters from 26 to 135 mm.
· TRIPLE types for the short-circuit-proof mounting of single- and multi-conductor cables in a
Cable diameters from 27 to 118 mm.
Triple clamps are stackable, which saves installation space and mounting time.
· UNIFIX IM blocks are suitable for all applications requiring at least four cables with a diameter
of 12 to 32 mm.
The mounting holes are Ø13 mm, allowing the allthread to be extended with threaded bushes at
any desired location, thereby eliminating the possibility of damage when cables are installed in
multiple layers. The existing configuration can be expanded at any time... easily, simply and at
The clamps have been extensively tested by:
· Underwriters Laboratories Inc. USA (UL)
· Damstra Laboratorium - Eaton Electric (certified by KEMA)
· Centrilab - Belgium
Due to the specific composition of the raw material, in combination with the unique design, the
clamps can withstand mechanical forces up to 68,800 Nm.
As manufacturer of these clamps, we can guarantee a very competitive price.
All the clamps can be delivered with the necessary mounting hardware, in galvanised or stainless
steel. We can also deliver pre-mounted clamps and blocks.